Things feel nice when someone likes you.
This week’s story comes from Nick and I. We explain how to become a member of the community and submit a story. Take a listen!
To listen or download this story, go to: http://www.wearestorymakers.com/post/125315108679/become-a-storymaker-by-dani-and-nick
- The moon sometimes looks HUGE! And taking a picture of it with my phone is impossible.
- Putting books on a shelf feels really good.
- I’m never too embarrassed to buy pizza.
- Having sex with someone who likes you is always better than everyone else.
- I like sleeping without an AC, but only when no one else is looking.
- Buying a couch is much harder than one would think.
- I like cats.
- A squash lasts exactly 11.5 months in the fridge before it goes bad.
- People are complex.
- The longer my hair gets, the more noticeable my white hairs are.
- The grass is never greener.
- I still really love texting.
- It’s possible to love things again.
- Pork buns are never not the answer.
- Holding someone’s hand happens when I’m not even paying attention.
Dear Best Friend,
Whenever I think about an earth without you on it, I channel a fake quote from Piglet to Winnie the Pooh that everyone thinks is real (he totally never said it, but other than a librarian, who’s really keeping track?).
The chick who is laughing so hard, you can check for cavities.
Do you have this book?
Do you know where it could be?
It’s quite overdue.
Sometimes I am waiting for the train for so long that I start to think I’m on the wrong platform.
My old friend Alex wrote this week’s story, “Postmodern Love Story.” Check it out, and leave him some love!
To listen or download this story, go to: http://www.wearestorymakers.com/post/124751927472/postmodern-love-story-by-alex-e