1. It literally smells like paper.
2. So. Many. Books.
3. Everyone loves librarians.
4. I meet so many awesome people in line.
5. I meet authors I never thought I’d meet.
6. My mind is opened to so many new things.
7. Everyone is really nice.
8. The hours fly by.
9. I get to miss work for a few days to reconnect with why I love being a librarian.
10. I get that tingly feeling all the time.
11. I’m reminded of being twelve and getting the rush of loving a new book.
12. I never have to buy a pen ever again.
13. People are excited about their passions.
14. I also never have to buy another poster ever again.
15. It gives me the means to share my love of books with others.