1. Days when it isn’t below 30 degrees.
2. When my knees/back/hips don’t hurt
3. Knowing the places where I usually stop to walk and feeling okay to keep going.
4. When other runners smile at you.
5. Any time there’s no ice on the ground.
6. Times when I somehow predict the weather with the perfect outfit.
7. Feeling sore on rest days.
8. Beating my best time by one second.
9. Not stepping in a puddle.
10. Shirts with no tags.
11. Setting any new personal record.
12. Making a goal and reaching it.
13. Feeling excited or nervous before a race.
14. Running with a cool team.
15. Seeing physical proof I’m getting stronger.
This really informative card comes from (obviously) Indonesia. I’ve always wanted to visit, but the home of nearly two hundred volcanoes? I may reconsider.
Oh dear, I spilled jam.
It’s smeared all over the page.
Think she will notice?
Thinking about dying still manages to induce the most extreme panic.
1. There’s no heat at my laundry place.
2. Sometimes I pay for other people’s washes because I’m not paying attention.
3. I always think I am going to catch up on reading and I end up just playing games on my phone.
4. It’s crazy expensive.
5. I have to fold everything after I’m done.
6. It’s next to the burrito place and I always want a burrito.
7. People are rude and have loud conversations on their phone.
8. No wifi.
9. It closes early.
10. There are only a few seats.
11. The seats are super uncomfortable.
12. I can feel everyone judging when I don’t immediately fold my laundry.
13. Did I mention no heat?
14. It’s all the way down the block.
15. I’m too lazy to do it as often as I should.
This card comes from the Netherlands, and made me laugh because it’s such a blast from the past. I completely forgot all about Roadrunner. Speaking of, I totally joined NYRR!
Dear Guy Who Won’t Stop Talking During Class,
I’m not even the teacher and I want to slap you. You are so annoying. And now you’re eating?! UGH.
The chick reluctantly sitting next to you
I can feel my soul crumble when the snow starts sticking.