I saw these in a park in Park Slope. I thought it was adorable because they looked like they were cuddling.
I gained again this week, but I suspect it has to do with the renewed gyming I’ve been doing. Next week will be the true tell whether or not I’m still messing up. I kept up all my goals as well, which I’m really proud of. I drank mostly water each day, and I think I’ve finally got to a healthy amount.
I started ordering from Fresh Direct, which counts as my kindness to myself each day. Lots of fruit coming in means healthier choices and less stupid snacking. I may or may not have also gotten two dresses for myself. Kindness? Check.
And lastly, going to the gym twice a week. Surprisingly, I went three times last week, and walked there and back! I even went one night that I wasn’t feeling well. I stayed for 15 minutes, then went home.
I’ll be on vacation this week and so my goal is to keep these three things up even though I won’t be home. Give me all your positive energy–I’m going to need it.
Dear Woman Who Vomited Next To Me On The Subway Platform,
I’ve got to say–totally didn’t see that coming. Also, great aim!
The terrified looking chick staring at you
Labels and barcodes
make me more excited than
free money and drugs.
When my plants are in bloom, my apartment smells like jasmine and books.
It’s been a long time, but I wanted to post again. Losing weight has been really hard for the past year. I lived with a not very kind ex-boyfriend, who made it very difficult for me to put myself first, leading to a up and down yoyo. I finally lost the boyfriend, and now it’s time for me to lose some more. I’m on my own now though, and so there’s little excuse. By the end of the year, I’m hoping to get down to a new low, and hopefully rock a few sexy dresses along the way.
My goals for the month of August are:
1. Go to the gym twice a week.
2. Do one nice thing for myself a day.
3. Drink at least one glass of water a day.
These might seem like stupid goals, but it’s somewhere to start. They’re small, and I know I can stick to them. I’ll let you know each week how I do, and hopefully I’ll have good news to bring to you.
I’m sending you all my love for this coming week.
1. Sleep with the windows open.
2. Walk to the train without looking for him.
3. Close the front door of the apartment without turning a light on first.
4. Use the bathroom at night without inducing a panic attack.
5. Walk home without constantly looking behind me to make sure he’s not following me.
6. Sleep with my bedroom door open.
7. Look out the window at night.
8. Leave to go somewhere by myself.
9. Walk home after dark.
10. Enter a room without first turning every light within reach on.
11. Admit it wasn’t my fault.
12. Really believe it wasn’t my fault.
13. Hear a sound inside my apartment without thinking he finally found me.
14. Take time to let myself have good and bad days.
15. Talk about how scared I am without feeling weak.