This week I gained almost two pounds, which is probably a combination of hormones and sodium. On the bright side, it gives me an opportunity to save some more money, haha. This week I have a few important goals I’d like to meet. I’ll let you know how I do in next week’s post:
1. Get to my first class without being late or getting lost.
2. Speaking of lost–Finish Lost.
3. Hit the gym at least 4 times.
4. Clean the left side of my room.
5. Successfully teach Simon to lay down.
6. Clear my parking spot some more so I don’t have to parallel park into the box I’ve manage to carve out of the snow mountain.
Have any goals for your week? If so, I hope you complete them all! Happy week!